astGUIclient release 1.1.6
We've been developing and testing a lot lately and it's time again for another release. In this release we have finished the VICIDIAL-web-client and are releasing it as beta in this release just because we know that there will be a lot of little bugs found over the next few weeks. We have had it in production for a week now and the agents and managers all really like it.
Agent Login screen
3-Way Call and Recording
Also, in this release we've modified the system performance stat logging somewhat to include user,system and idle cup percentages and we've added them to the server performance web page and graph.
Another change is the streamlining of a lot of the server scripted code, adding new code to be compliant with the new Asterisk 1.2 release coming out soon and the addition of debug output options on most of them to aid troubleshooting of systems.
Here's the changelog:
1.1.6 - Nineteenth public release - 2005-08-29
- streamlined many of the server apps and added command-line debug capability
- finished the vicidial web-client and tested in prduction
- modified server-side scripts to function with Asterisk CVS_HEAD(soon to be 1.2)
- modified server performance logging and graphing, added user/system proc %
* if upgrading from 1.1.5 you need to:
- download the new version from the project website
- unzip the zip file into the /home/cron/astguiclient directory
- and either:
+ copy the web pages and all server apps to their proper locations manually
+ or run the install_server_files.pl script to put all items in their
(make sure AST_SERVER_conf.pl and dbconnect.php files are config'd properly)
- perl/TK clients are unchanged from 1.1.5
- make sure you check the astguiclient admin.php server parameters
- make the agi-VDADtransfer.agi changes in extensions.conf (mentioned in SCRATCH_INSTALL doc)
* if upgrading from 1.1.5 run the upgrade_1.1.6.sql script in MySQL