I wanted to get this release out there because it fixes several little and a few big bugs and offers some features that many people have been asking about for some time. This release has been fully tested on our production systems for the last two weeks with no issues. Here's a link to the project site where you can download it:Download astguiclient_1.1.8
This release adds the ability to record every call in a campaign by campaign, and allows for different recording-filename naming schemes by campaign. Also, detailed agent time logging has been added allowing for much more accurate accounting of an agent's time logged into the system(I've also included a report that shows such things as average wait time, wrapup time, talk time and pause time).
Some of the smaller fixes and additions in this release are:
- Default first dial_status to NEW in newly created vicidial_campaigns
- allow a hopper_level choice of 1000 in vicidial_campaigns
- Make VICIDIAL web_form_address, park_ext and park_file_name editable in campaign Detail screen of admin.php
- Fix CustTime to correlate with time zone difference
- Disable the Enter and Return keys in the vicidial web-client to prevent accidental submission which clears out variables and customer fields
- add quotes to AST_CRONmix scripts to allow for recording filenames with spaces in them
- fix ploticus install instructions in SCRATCH_INSTALL
- fix non-standard http port compatibility in vicidial.php and astguiclient.php and path vars
Now that we have finished this release we will be able to spend some time on other things(listed as HIGH priorities in the TODO.txt file) like:
- better PHP5.0 compatibility and removal of requirement for register_globals = On
- adding an agent SCRIPT tab with a script for the agent to read when a call somes to them in VICIDIAL. The script will have the ability to fill in DB data like name, address, etc.
- multi-line comments box option in vicidial
- favorites list in astguiclient.php to show status of favorite local extensions
- and several other small things
Here are the instructions for upgrading from 1.1.7 to 1.1.8:
* if upgrading from 1.1.7 you need to:
- download the new version from the project website
- unzip the zip file into the /home/cron/astguiclient directory
- and either:
+ copy the web pages and all server apps to their proper locations manually
+ or run the install_server_files.pl script to put all items in their
(make sure AST_SERVER_conf.pl and dbconnect.php files are config'd properly)
- multi-language versions of web-clients and admin pages are available in the
LANG_agc.zip and LANG_admin.zip files and can be unzipped into your webroot
directory. Make sure you check the dbconnect.php file in each directory.
* if upgrading from 1.1.7 run the upgrade_1.1.8.sql script in MySQL
Let me know what you think.