A Christmas snapshot build with more new features
We've finished several new features that I wanted to have people test out, but we have not thoroughly tested this code(although this is the code running live at our company so it works for us) or finished our TODO for 1.1.9 yet. We want to make sure these features have enough testing time out there in the wild before they make it into the 1.1.9 release. Here is the major list of changes since the last snapshot:
- Added Load Balancing documentation file LOAD_BALANCING.txt to docs
- vicidial_user default phone and option to have vicidial login first in vicidial.php
- Added SCRIPT tab to vicidial.php and supporting admin backend functions
- Added ability to have webform or script popup upon agent receiving a call
- Added ability to log out all agents in a campaign through admin section
- Added answering machine message button to vicidial transfer-conf frame to be able to blind transfer the call to an exten that will play a message when an agent receives an Answering machine call
- And lots of little stuff(see the TODO.txt)
There are lots of tiny bug fixes in this snapshot, thanks to the many people out there who submitted their bugs and suggestions.
The SCRIPT tab is the biggest change in this snapshot. This tab has the ability to show a script for the agent to read with select variables plugged into it from the database such as name, address, phone number, agent name, etc... We have found in the short time that we have been using it in production that it works well and allows our managers the ability to change the script very quickly without having to run to the copier with every revision and redistribute hard copies.
The LANG_admin and LANG_agc translations files have also been updated in this snapshot so you non-English-speakers please try those out as well.
We hope to have the new lead-loader available next week for download. It will have the ability to do PIPE, TAB and CSV files as well as properly formatted Excel spreadsheets.
Download the snapshot(astguiclient_2005-12-23.zip) in the experimantal downloads section of the project site or just click here.
And let me know what you think of it.