ViciDial 2.0.5 Released
We've finished our latest project release: astguiclient_2.0.5
For this release we have added hundreds new functions as well as the usual bug fixes.
Among the changes are:
- Redesign of the agent and administrative interfaces
- Asterisk configuration of phones, carrier trunks and DIDs through the ViciDial web-interface
- Several new additional In-Group features including Queue Prioritization and place-in-line/estimated-hold-time
- Agent login shift enforcement
- New API for controlling the agent screen as well as adding leads to the system
- Agent phone login load balancing and failover on multi-server systems
- New Time-clock feature that logs time outside of the ViciDial agent interface
- New lead exporting utilities
- Several new reports
- New agent and administrative website language translations
- Several new integration ad synchronization features with VtigerCRM
- Compatibility with Sangoma Call Progress Detection(CPD)
- Many other changes and bug fixes listed in the TODO Wiki webpage:
We have also released an update to the VICIDIAL Manager manual.
Enjoy the new release and as always let us know what you think.